Post-Op Bra ALICEARTICLE NUMBER: 329161-07.01.1JY
Medical device for postsurgical use after breast surgery.
Alice is intended for postsurgical use after breast surgery. The main function of Alice is to protect, fixate and support the breasts, assist a speedy wound healing and secure optimum user comfort.
• Wide shoulder straps provide excellent support to the treated breasts and ensure that no pressure marks or uncomfortable shoulder indentations will occur
• Alice is primarily knitted in polyamide yarn for superior support, maximum breathability, skin friendliness and comfort
• The bra is seamlessly knitted and has no seams in critical areas, i.e. on or around the cups or on the sides like seen in most competitive bras
• To provide superior skin friendliness and comfort, the bra has a wide and soft under bust band that also allows easy and untroubled drainage
• Women, who have had breast surgery, often take on a protective posture to shield the treated area. Alice is designed with a high back to offer postsurgical posture correction. The aim is to protect muscles and joints from strain, reducing neck, shoulder and back pain and providing additional support for a comfortable recovery
• Feminine and shiny neckline at front to enhance feminine curves
• Front opening with a 2-row hook-and-eye fastener for adjustment of compression and support
• Behind hook-and-eye fastener, there is soft padding with full coverage for superior skin friendliness
• Openable and adjustable shoulder straps for easy application and optimal fit
• Nice and comfortable edge band for superior skin friendliness
• No irritating care label. Care handling instructions are integrated in under bust band for optimal skin friendliness