FEMALE BOXER LOW, MAXIMUM SUP PORTARTICLE NUMBER: 383861-00.01.1MA
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Ideal for use under a shirt or a dress for minimal visibility of garment, pouch and hernia
- The medical device are to be used at all time during daily living and during activities at home, at work or when attending hobbies or sports activities
- Designed like normal underwear
- Maximum Support garments are designed for hernia management, when the maximum level of support and compression are recommended and preferred
- The medical devices can be worn all day and if preferred and tolerated at night as well.
- A parastomal hernia can cause additional inconvenience to the patient, such as leakage, pain, intestinal blockage, reduced mobility and affected cosmetic appearance leading to dislocation
- Abdominal hernias can cause significant pain and discomfort and this product can prevent and relieve these inconveniences
- Sewn in cotton terry gusset in the crotch
- Knitted in one so there are no seams that bother
Low model especially suitable for a hernia or a stoma placed below the navel
Fixation of an ostomy pouch and/or support of a hernia to prevent protrusion of the abdominal content and to retain the reduced hernia within the abdominal cavity.
Users with a colostomy, an ileostomy, or an urostomy.
For post-surgical use after construction of a colostomy, an ileostomy or an urostomy.
For management of parastomal- or other abdominal hernias.
For use with both 1- and 2-piece systems.
General Performance Characteristics
- 4-way stretch: Increased freedom of movement and supportive fit
- Breathable: Air permeable and moisture absorbing
- Seamless: The device is seamlessly knitted in one piece
Specific Performance Characteristics
- Densely knitted upper part for support of a hernia and abdominal muscles
- Knitted in soft and comfortable material
- Lower part in soft flexible knit for easy putting on and taking off
- Silicone anti-slip pattern in the waistband securing that the device stays in place
- Contributes to a more harmonious body contour
- Ostomy pouch safely fixated during physical activity
- Relieves dragging sensation from hernia